Nice move, wrong series! *** VIDEO REMOVED ***

Yeah, I know Vitaly. Marcus is doing RallyCross. Kimi is driving a NASCAR truck. Block is trying to make it in WRC.
Vitaly, wait your turn. I'm sure your shot a Dakar will come soon enough. No need to show us you can in your Lotus.
It was a cool jump though! Pastrana would be proud!
Blend-on! 


 
UPDATE - Due to Formula 1 management's desire to control and regulate every aspect of the series, they pulled all videos of Petrov's airborne adventure. Maybe it's because they are fearful of X-Games stealing yet another talented driver from their ranks. Mostly it's because they are fearful of anyone offering commentary or coverage that they can't control.
This type of thinking, along with the ridiculous rules and KERS and movable wings and other frivolous political garbage that goes with F1, has made me question why I even follow this series.
I thought I was done with F1 after the tire fiasco at Indy all those years ago. I got over it, and was recently a fan again. The release of the info for the Austin circuit renewed my hope that Formula 1 could once again hold a special place in my schedule of motorsports love.
Well, I am proud to say, am once again divorcing myself from F1. Keep your damn KERS. Shove your movable wings. Who wants to wake up a 4:30 AM to watch your stupid circus anyway.
Keep your videos. I'll just wait for your drivers to show up in other race series around the world when they're done with F1. It is sort of becoming a feeder series for the rest of motorsports anyway...
I'll be removing the Formula 1 news feed from BlendLines as well. If anyone prefers to have it reinstated, leave a comment and I'll do my best to convince myself that it is what the fans want, and I'll submit. I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment