1/10th the size, same amount of fun...

I think everyone at some point or another (or maybe currently) have had radio controlled cars. I just don't remember them looking this good. Maybe it's because we never raced them at night. It probably was the lack of Rockstar energy drinks...


Maybe it's because I didn't have a dedicated paved track. With painted lanes and parking spots. Or scale street signs. And elevation changes. And diorama layouts depicting cool motorsport themes. I didn't have 1/10th scale people either. And I definitely, most definitely was not able to drift into a parking spot that flawlessly.
Respect!




Maybe it's the stellar video editing. Maybe it's the LED's. Could be the old-school JDM 1/10th bodies. Maybe it's that at my age I'm getting nostalgic, looking to recapture those times in my youth before mortgages, car payments and job politics.
Most likely it's just the cool music...


Hope you enjoyed these finds as much as I did!
Radio Control Car Action Radio-Control Car Manual: The complete guide to buying, building and maintaining The R/C Car Bible: How to build, tune and drive electric and nitro-powered radio control cars on and off-road 

No comments:

Post a Comment