It's sort of like a French Fast and the Furious...

I'm always on the lookout for unique perspectives on our car culture addiction. What's most interesting to me is how individuals manage to combine their professional lives with their love of cars and all things speed.


I guess that whenever you combine fast cars, good music, and great locations something magical emerges.
Oh, and it probably helps to have a copious amount of talent as well.

Stunt Attitude : The Ring Race from Antoine Elizabé on Vimeo.

I'm not usually a bike guy. Ever since my skin met with pavement I swore to never ride again. But that doesn't mean I can't appreciate an epic cycle video.



Click the link below, and stay tuned.


I can't wait for the next installment titled "NY Chase" - and check out Antoine's site for a little more insight to what makes the French tick...



Lonely Planet Corsica (Regional Guide) Supercars: The World's Most Exotic Sports Cars (Five-View) Bike : Britains Biggest Motorcycle Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment