Absolutely Useless File - #3


No, this guy did not snap an upper control arm. No, his shock tower didn't fail and pop through his speaker cover. It's called "Demon Camber" and is all the rage in Japan; and of course, now making an impact in California. If what you mean by impact is your kidney colliding with your collar bone.

All kidding aside, it is pretty interesting the lengths enthusiasts will go to. Kudos to you my friend, you now have made the fact that I have roll cages in 2 of my 3 vehicles a little less ridiculous.
Thanks to http://www.night-import.com/ for the story and the pics. Just because I don't agree with the camber doesn't mean I can't appreciate the dedication!
Car culture comes in many flavors; that's what makes us - ALL of us - so important to the hobby!
Jdm Insider                          JDM Option: Dissection of the D1's Top Machine 

No comments:

Post a Comment