As if I needed another way to waste time...

Every now and then I run into something on the web that proves that somewhere there is a place where clocks stop. Life as we know it pauses and allows for hobbies that are so time consuming that they would make house arrest seem appealing.


101 uses for construction paper...


That's right! Origami! Alright, the new 'politically correct' label is papercraft, but that's not important right now. What IS important is that there is a huge online community regarding this subject, take a look!


The lightest Focus EVER!

OK, before you just close the window, navigate away, or just delete BlendLines.com from your favorites; check this out-


I have to thank NotSoStock.com for bringing this to me. I have to admit, I'm fascinated.


MadMax reference!

Here are some links that sucked me in for close to 12 hours:





It's all about hood mounted lighting...

I have to admire the attention to detail, the intricate folding, the cutting, the gluing....


Motorcycles and dioramas, oh my!

...the band aids, the crossed-eyes, the crazy glue to seal up nasty paper cuts in the webs of your hands.... 

Always wanted one of these, ever since the original GranTurismo



I'm speechless...



My O.C.D. just got A.D.D.!

Here's the papercraft MVP, an origami hall of famer, if there is one....

The Migraine Brain: Your Breakthrough Guide to Fewer Headaches, Better Health Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Variety Pack, 280-Count Assorted Sizes (Pack of 2) The Secret of Perfect Vision: How You Can Prevent and Reverse Nearsightedness Scotch Precision Ultra Edge Non Stick Scissor, 8-Inch, Brown with Assorted Accent Colors (Dot Color Will Vary) (1468TUNS-MIX)

No comments:

Post a Comment