The Ultimate Garage Lift

If you're a guy like me, you probably dream of being able to have a garage big enough to have your own lift. Since I live in North Jersey, and in a 100+ year old home with a equally old and decrepit garage, I always thought this was going to be a little out of my reach.
Until now...

I've been looking into a home garage lift for some time now. The MaxJax Lifting System from Dannmar seems to be the one that is fitting all of my requirements.
Here are some highlights:
* Overall height 89 inches
* Completely movable and portable
* Open working area under vehicle
See the complete specification page HERE

Could it really be that easy? Check it out!







The Track Day Manual The Art of Racing in the Rain: A Novel Inner Speed Secrets: Mental Strategies to Maximize Your Racing Performance

No comments:

Post a Comment