Is this the future of motorsports?

767 total available peak horsepower.
A flywheel accumulator that spins at 36,000 RPM.
Revolutionary technology delivered by Porsche once again.


Part race car, part rolling lab, part marketing ambassador for efficient performance.
All Porsche.


There's a lot of buzz about this 918 RSR! My inbox and blog reading list is being overwhelmed with images and stories regarding Stuttgart's latest creation.




So those are the top videos, here are the top reads. All these sites are on my daily reading list, and they should be on yours too...

 
 


When I drove a Prius for the first time, I believed the arrival of hybrids to mainstream car culture would signal the beginning of the end of motorsports in my lifetime.
With the debut of the 918 RSR I now have faith that our addiction to motorsports can survive the tree-hugger GreenPeace Al Gore-ification of the industry.
Can't wait to see the 918 in action!!!

Porsche High-Performance Driving Handbook How to Rebuild and Modify Porsche 911 Engines 1965-1989 Porsche: The Engineering Story

No comments:

Post a Comment