2011 - Road America - A lap with Bill Auberlen

Here's a disclaimer:
The only reason I started this blog was to stash all my favorite videos in one place. It soon evolved into having a personality of it's own; almost dictating to me what should be posted.

Sometimes that means a drifting video by some talented guys that choose a rear drive JDM ride as their paintbrush. Other times it's some grassroots in-car video from an HPDE in my part of the country. Mainstream comparison videos by big name publishers have been thrown on too. Euro hillclimbs, RallyCross, DTM; all have made an appearance.
Dakar? Check. Race of Champions? Check.
The point is, I wanted to share. I wanted to share how life can throw a lot of different things your way.
It's all in how you BLEND it!
Let's stay true to the sites initial intent; here's a lap with my favorite BMW driver, Bill Auberlen.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment