Caddy Wagon Wars...

I don't know about you, but I love wagons.



Such a better alternative to SUV's. Better looking. Better gas mileage. Better handling.
More than ever American buyers are starting to appreciate the wagon. I guess $4/gallon gas will do that. Our European bretheren have embraced the wagon phenomenom many family vacations ago... Many of us grew up with a wagon in the family. Probably not as cool as the CTS V though...

Sorry, I mean the 'Touring' for the BMW folk.

Oops, the 'SportWagon' for any Acura/Honda drivers out there.

Who could forget the first "cool" wagon? Volvo - boxy, but good!
I would sooo buy the next clean example I run into...


 Oh yes, and if your family ACTUALLY arrived on the Mayflower; there's the Mercedes-Benz "estate"...
Carry on , Jeeves...


Or for those who chose what I believe is the best driving family truckster out there; the 'Avant'...

So much so that I got one for the wife...


My, my how far we have come...



What's your favorite wagon? Comment below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment