As if we needed another great RSR to lust after...

And lust is the right word. It seems there is no other car that moves my desire meter as much as a classic 911 RSR.

.
I can be offered a brand new (insert car here) and still want - no, NEED to get an old 911. Flared out or original. Rusty or shiny. Modified or bone stock. There really is no substitute.
So when I see another great video from MPZ Race Video on YouTube containing the above mentioned Stuttgart-born sex on wheels; you could imagine my joy. Add in a healthy dosage of in-car camera, pure Porsche sound, and a little after-fire from those symphonic pipes, and you have what possibly could be the greatest hillclimb video ever...
Enjoy this as much as I did...
.


Check out the owner's garage... if you can read it that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment