Gaudy, green, and GREAT!

Hate all you want, the RAUH-Welt Begriff movment is making headlines.


My Twitter timeline, blogroll, and Tumblr dashboard have been filled with shots of this ride for the last 2 weeks. Hell, I even got a few texts sent to me about this green monster. Soon RWB will be all over the USA, raising all viable 911's to unheard of values as the movement catches on. Just like how drifting crept it's way into mainstream and now you can't touch a decent S13 for anything less than a kidney. Ever try to pickup a clean E30 recently? A low mileage Civic hatch? These market changes happen, and they have a habit of sneaking up on you.
Buy one now while you can. Head over to the hardware store and buy some flat spray paint cans. Soon those will be sold out too. A rivet gun? HA! Good luck finding one of those. 14 year olds will be riveting flares and dive planes onto their BMX's just to be like our friend Nakai San here.


All jokes aside, a lot of work went into making this ride, and that in itself is impressive. I dig the matte paint, but until I see him flogging this thing on a track day, it will remain on my long list of "really cool, but I'd never own one of those" cars

Never say never, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment